Literally one of my favourite things EVER to capture is that confetti bombardment on your wedding day.
The fun, crazy and happy moment it creates is amazing to photograph, so I’ve put together some of my top tips for wedding confetti and hope it inspires you to get excited for your own face pelting!
All photos by myself, of course.
1. GET LOADSSSSSS OF IT!
2. USE CONFETTI CANNONS
3. BE KIND TO NATURE WITH BIODEGRADABLE CONFETTI
4. ADVISE GUESTS TO THROW THE CONFETTI UP… NOT AT YOU
5. SMILE AND FACE FORWARD
6. CONFETTI AISLE EXIT - CREATE A TUNNEL & WALK GLIDE THROUGH IT
7. DON’T FEEL RESTRICTED BY TIME
8. ADD CONFETTI TO YOUR FIRST DANCE
9. ENGAGE WITH YOUR GUESTS DURING THE CONFETTI SESH
10.ENJOY IT ALL
The final one of my wedding confetti tips is to enjoy it! So important that you love every aspect of your wedding day and this part of the day is over so quickly.
Once the first hand goes in the air ready to throw, it’ll last no more than 15 seconds before you’ve reached the end so take your time and have a blast!
So there they are, my top tips for epic confetti photos on your wedding day! To see some full wedding galleries with loads of confetti goodness head over to the wedding section of my website.
If you’d like me to capture your own confetti epic-ness then get in touch!